2 days ago
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
When you are in Texas for the summer most of your pictures involve some sort of water activity. We took a break from the water last week to visit the new Ross Perot Museum. Every little detail is amazing. We didn't really 'read' all the details, but there are lots of hands on things for the kids to do including a children's area on the bottom floor!
Saturday, July 5, 2014
Friday, July 4, 2014
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Saturday, December 15, 2012
I figure if I don't start somewhere I'll never get back on track with my blog so here it goes.
Since Hudson's birthday we've celebrated
- Landree's 6th birthday
- A birthday trip for both kids to Disney
- Thanksgiving in Texas
- Landree's 1st and 2nd loose tooth (they are both still hanging in there)
- Hudson being about 95% potty trained
- A room update/painting Hudson's furniture
- And lots of fun Christmas activities!