Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Charlie Brown Christmas

Jeff's mom gave us this Veggie Tales Nativity Set a couple of years ago...

I started not to put up any Christmas decorations this year because Landree and I will be leaving for Texas so early and I wasn't sure how she would react with a big tree-would she want to take all the decorations off, break them, eat them...but, that seemed so sad. I love decorating for Christmas. We have more Christmas decorations than we have regular decorations.

So I decided to keep it simple and go with a little Charlie Brown Christmas...literally...we have a tiny little tree up, a few pictures, the nativity, and a few snowmen out for Landree to play with. Angie got her a singing snowman and a pig that snorts 'O Christmas tree.' They make up our little Christmas choir...we hear them everyday. Landree loves that the Nativity sings 'Oh little town of Bethlehem' too. Enjoy the decorations...easiest decorating I've ever done!






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh good grief! You have done it!! I pulled it up and thought "Uh-oh, she figured out the music!" You have done a great job on this. Keep it up!