Saturday, December 22, 2007

Traditions!

I love traditions! I can't wait until we can start our own with Landree (like making cookies and gingerbread houses). It's kind of hard since we will travel as long as we live away from our family, but I guess our traditions will be to travel and take part in everyone else's (is that a word? else's? I know it's not, but I'm not sure what you say) Jeff's family always makes about 10 million cookies and treats. They also make a gingerbread house every year. This year we made popcorn ball snowmen (that was my favorite) and gingerbread snowmen, fudge, sugar cookies, and gingerbread men. My momma snowgirl is holding a baby. We pulled out the old Christmas aprons for this picture. Krissy did an awesome job with the gingerbread house. Jeff made the mean looking snowman and Krissy and I decorated the gingerbread snowmen.

No comments: