Friday, February 15, 2008

I love i-tunes!

Let me just preface this by saying I'm not really up on all the newest and latest things...I got Jeff an I-tunes card for Valentine's Day and this morning when he was searching for a few songs he told me that you could download tv shows and movies to an I-pod. I asked if they had the Backyardigans (A few years ago I would have wanted to download Desperate Housewives...now Backyardigans!) I can't tell you how excited I am about this. Landree and I are going to Texas in a few weeks and I am definitely going to be downloading a few episodes to have handy on the laptop! Landree always does such a great job on the plane, but it never hurts to have something extra in your pocket when you have a 16 month old. When Jeff hit the preview button Landree came peaking around the corner of the computer. She loves her 'bye bye' The Backyardigans.

No comments: