Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just in case it wasn't hard enough...

Update: I found the Gymboree dress...I'm the most indecisive person in the world. I tried it on her in the store. I bought the 6-12 month, but when we actually got home I think it's a little too short. Landree is modeling here (with her pj's underneath) The other dress just looked a little big...but I love this dress.

In case it wasn't hard enough to decide...here's the baby doll modeling her Easter options. These are 12 month dresses. I had to take the 18 month ones back. She's so tiny. Gymboree was able to find the dress I liked in her size. I also like this dress from there. It will just depend on if they actually fit her. Their clothes run a little big there.
Notice-Landree always needs props to model. Thanks to her monkey for this great photo session! (Also, this is our after nap hair and she busted her lip the other day at Jennifer's...she never watches her and I think she pushed her down. Actually...she tripped on Jeff's foot when he was dropping her off. So sad...)



6 comments:

Tricia said...

Okay. Thanks to the baby doll model and the monkey. He helped me to decide that I like the 1st one better. It brings out Landree's coloring and everything, but either way, they are both cute!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Oh - I like the second one ;D That is more my style. I hope that you can get the Gymboree dress - I just adore that entire collection and Li Li wore both dresses on our cruise! I think I may have posted a page with her in that dress - it would look so sweet on Landree!

Ladybug hugs,
;D

3 Peanuts said...

They are all cute. I do think the first one is my favorite (but it is a little short). I am hoping they can find it for you).

Kim

3 Peanuts said...

PS. I LOVE her little smile in the last one...maybe that is her favorite?

Jennifer said...

Ok, we've narrowed it down. For Easter at least...the first dress it too short and the next size up is too big...so it's going to be the pink and green dots (which doesn't have bloomers...so I'll have to find some) or a dress you haven't seen yet. It'll be a surprise since I can't ever make up my mind anyway.

Jen

Julie said...

Hi Jen! I'm so glad you saw my parents and found me! I'd felt so bad because I lost your phone number and didn't know how to get in touch with you! I told my friend Jared to give you my email address at My Gym (or is it the Little Gym ... I can never remember). Anyway, yes Judah is huge and Landree is an adorable little baby doll. :) I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep up! Love Jules