Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleeping Beauty awakes...

Landree is so sweet. She naps so well and wakes up happy. Here she is a few days ago after waking up from her nap. I got her out of bed and while I was talking to her. She said ba, ba, ba over and over so I handed her her bear, then her baby, then the monkey, then the silky bear...you get the picture. After she had all her animals I told her I wanted to take her picture. When I came back into her room she was laying on top of all her animals. I just thought it was so cute!


2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Boy that little Landree is a cutie pie! I love her bedding too!

Kim

Jennifer said...

Thanks Kim! It was even cuter when we had our bumpers on there :) They were plaid. I can't wait to see Kate's big girl room. I'm ready to decorate again! I love pink and green. I love several things from Pottery Barn! Fun!