Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Saturday Review

We had the best day Saturday. That morning our youth group had a fundraising breakfast at Applebee's for their summer mission trip. It's a great place to have a fundraiser. They do most of the work and they are so helpful. It's fun because your group 'waits' tables-the kids did a great job. Landree and I went to eat pancakes-it's also lots of fun because it's just your group in the restaurant so we knew everyone there.

After breakfast we came home and ate lunch. Then Landree took a nap. After her nap we went to the park. She had such a fun time swinging. She wasn't too sure about the slide. I did go down one of them with her. But the big hit was the drawbridge. This is the first time Landree went on it. She loved it. It made me nervous...too many bigger kids running on it at the same time, but Landree LOVED IT! Jeff got so many cute pictures of her-a few I'm holding/saving her by one arm. She is just laughing and smiling from ear to ear. After the park we went for ice cream and of course that's always fun!

Here's a 2 page layout that I did from the park pictures. I'll probably do another 2 because we got so many cute pictures. The kit I used is Being Me by Weeds and Wildflowers. I used a Simply Yin template.

Here's the two page layout:

Page 1:


Page 2:

2 comments:

Tricia said...

These turned out so cute!!!! Love them.

Gigi said...

Hi,

I would like to have you help me with my blog and I love the idea of helping support your 3 day. Could you please contact me at jbidwell@gmail.com?

Thanks,

Gigi