Thursday, June 19, 2008

A question I don't think we will be getting anytime soon...

Ohhh, where do you get your hair done? Yes, that is my husband (who has black hair)! And yes, I did know he was going to do this...Jeff normally shaves his head during beach camp. Ami (our head chef) suggested Jeff color his hair for shock factor and then he can shave it next week. He usually has a whole crew that shave their heads with him; moms would it make you nervous if I told you only 3 boys didn't color their hair? I won't tell you which ones...you'll have to wait and see.


3 comments:

Jodee said...

Very funny!

Tricia said...

I can say a definite shock factor. Can't wait to see what Landree thinks. :)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

That IS funny - now next year tell him to go for a BRIGHT PINK for a TRUE shock factor! :) HAHAHA