Sunday, July 6, 2008

We're back!

We are back from CO and we had a fabulous time! A week of nothing...no plans no where to go-just fun hanging out with family. I only took about 500 pictures and couldn't wait to post a few. Landree had so much fun with her cousins-especially Petunia (not her real name). Aunt Krissy and Aunt Maggie brought their puppies and Landree was in LOVE! We heard Riley and Betsie the whole flight home (2 of the 6 dogs names she would repeat over and over.) Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I'll post more tomorrow. Oh, and Grandma has a new name...Mawma is what comes out when Landree says it. I love it! So cute!

Petunia and Landree

Landree and Daddy

The family!



5 comments:

Tricia said...

Love the pictures. Glad you guys made it back safely. Looks like Landree was having fun. I am sure you have plenty of stories to share. Can't wait to hear them.

Traci said...

We missed you and we are glad you had a good time, but more glad you are back!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

I am from Colorado & most our family still lives there! You will have to tell me where you went :D
Looks like ya'll had a great time :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a fabulous
4th of July! Great pictures!

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE the one of Landree laughing at the bubbles! Looks and sounds like a GREAT week:)

Kim