Monday, August 25, 2008

Traci's baby shower...

Katherine made the cutest (and I mean cutest!) diaper cake ever! And check out that monogrammed night light I mentioned in the last post-to die for! We had tons of great food. I'll try to post a few of my favorite party food recipes later.

I took pictures with both mine and Jennifer's camera (one camera had on the long lens, one had on the regular so I still don't have all my pictures, but here are a few of Traci.) She's so beautiful. Doesn't she look awesome pregnant?
Here she is opening her gift from JB. I am in love with this bag with the cute monogram on it. I love the font and color and his NAME! Everything looks good monogrammed!
And check out this painting-a friend (maybe family member) had a local artist do this custom painting for Hampton's room. Traci already has it hanging over his bed. I love it!
We had such a great shower! Love you Traci-we can't wait to meet baby Hampton very soon!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Traci said...

You are just too sweet! I did have a great time at the shower and really appreciate it. We will find out today how much I have progressed over the last week and hopefully set up an induction date - Yay!