Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Jess Gordon Kit: Color Theory: Olive


Jess Gordon asked for scrappers to try out her new kit: Color Theory: Olive, by Jess Gordon, available at Christina Renee Designs. I was lucky enough to be one of the first ones to use it! They have tons of these colors kits over at Christina Renee Designs which are great because sometimes you just need a certain color and they are fun to mix and match. I love it! Oh, and they are on sale now!

I scrapped a picture of Camryn from her birthday party. She is so sweet! The journaling says: Keep a green bough in your heart, and the singing bird will come. Chinese proverb

Everything is from Jess' Olive kit aside from the frame by Shabby Miss Jenn Beach Shack and the scalloped brown paper and circle are by Heather Ann Melzer the circle has one of Jess' olive papers clipped to it.

Thanks again Jess! Congrats on your first kit!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I love your blog! Thanks so much for making such a beautiful page with my very first kit :)! If I ever have another CT call, I will be sure to let you know :)! Jess

Cheryl said...

that is beautiful!
Jennifer you are so talented!!!!!

xoxo
Cheryl