Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank you Cheryl!

Who does this? Cheryl does! I am working on a blog makeover for Cheryl. We chatted on the phone one afternoon and talked about sprinkles, shrinky dink, and everything in between. Cheryl told me about HomeGoods and all the fabulous sprinkles they sell. I've heard of HomeGoods, but we don't have one here. Well, when Landree and I got home after preschool yesterday we had a box sitting on the doorstep. WE LOVE MAIL!

Here's what was inside: Look at all those fabulous fall sprinkels! Thank you much Cheryl! I went this morning to buy everything I need to make the apple cupcakes!



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So excited....
It was like I got a present! I loved clicking on your blog and seeing your package! enjoy!!!!!
xoxo
Cheryl

The Byrd's Nest said...

Blog friends are the best! What a sweetheart!

Jodee said...

What a wonderful surprise! Those sprinkles are fabulous! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Jennifer said...

We will have to go to Home Goods when you are here. We just got a new one in Allen and I LOVE IT!!!!