Sunday, November 30, 2008

I have so many things to blog about! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have lots of Mi and Poppee pictures, and Landree opened her big Christmas present from them while they were here, and all the deals I have gotten on Christmas presents in the last few days, but in the mean time...I wanted to give Landree a way to help out with the 'wrapping' of our Christmas presents so I bought brown craft paper and she's been coloring and using her stickers to decorate. I am going to use red ribbon to finish off the package. She has had a fun time helping. Our cousin J is the lucky recipient of the package below with about 30 Christmas stickers. I am so excited about Christmas! We have so many fun things planned that I think Landree will really love this year!

DSC_0470

DSC_0469

DSC_0440

DSC_0439



7 comments:

Tricia said...

Guess we will have to stay tuned to the other things you will blog about later. I can't wait to see our group picture from the bonfire. We were only missing Denise and Jack from that one. :)

Catherine said...

You are so creative! I love the wrapping paper idea!

Jodee said...

I love the paper and stickers idea. It look likes Landree got your creative bone!

The Barner Bunch said...

Oh what a great helper! Love the packages!!! You're such a great mommy :)

Jennifer said...

Oh Rowdy will love his wonderfully decorated gift. Now, what about mine??????? Just kidding ...

Kam said...

What a big helper! And a cutie patootie at that! Looks like she's having a ball!
Happy Monday~
Kam

Micah said...

I just got back from Target and got some paper so Tucker can decorate it! GREAT IDEA, thanks!