Monday, December 1, 2008

Blog Makeover and Blog Business!

I just finished a blog makeover for a lady (not sure what to call her in blog world just yet), but I love it! I used a Corina Neilsen kit that's available at the Funky Playground. I love this kit and it was so fun to put together-really! Just look at those cuties!


I have loved designing blogs for donations toward the 3 day and I've had several people email me about wanting a makeover. I've decided to keep designing to make a little extra money, and I need your help coming up with a "blog design name"-if I end up using the name you suggest I'll give you a free makeover.

I am in the process of contacting designers to work with. I am so excited to say that I'm able to use designs from Jess Gordon and Corina Nielsen. Email me at jennifergray02 at yahoo dot com if you're interested in a makeover and I'll get started on your blog today!

6 comments:

Ayesha said...

ohhh theres a few i can think of like blogeress designs, designs by jen,

Tricia said...

I think you should call yourself, Blogger Queen. :)

Shannon said...

Your blog is so cute! I'll have to come to you when I need a makeover! I got that white frame at a local store called Arty Crafty but the brand is Creative Co-op. Hope that helps!

jenbusymom said...

Hi Jen,

I haven't had the chance yet to check out the links you sent me but I will try tonight. I can't wait until you revamp mine!

What about, Designs for a cause? Don't know, just putting it out there. I'll see if I think of anything else although this is why I need you since I'm creatively challenged!

Lynn and Matt said...

I was trying to brainstorm with Matt and he came up with BlogSpa.com (sounds like blogspot.com) I thought it was cute, so I wanted to pass it along.

JMCS said...

Great business jen. I really liked the Designs by Jen suggestion. You have such beautiful designs and i know you will do great with it.

hugs,
Jonni