Friday, January 30, 2009

Off to Atlanta!

My parents surprised me for Christmas with Debbie's photography workshop. I'm off to Atlanta this morning to meet Lisa and Kam for lunch {and perhaps some shopping} and then to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I'm just as excited to meet all these gals as I am about the workshop!

I'll begin learning everything I've ever needed to know about photography tomorrow morning bright and early. I'm so excited! When I get back all of my pictures will look like this {wishful thinking, right?}

6 comments:

Jamie said...

So exciting!! You have to share with us everything you learn!! :)

Micah said...

have fun! willl you be sharing any tips :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I hope you learn alot and have a great time!

OHmommy said...

OMGosh Jen have a BLAST!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to hear what you learn. Have fun!

jenbusymom said...

Sounds great, enjoy!