Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More pictures...

Hopefully you aren't getting tired of pictures from the workshop because I have tons more to post. We went to the most beautiful cemetery on Saturday afternoon-there were so many beautiful statues and beautiful rod iron fences. I didn't do much to these other than up the saturation in my sky and I did up the exposure and sharpen one or two of them.

20090131-DSC_0133

20090131-DSC_0134

20090131-DSC_0135

20090131-DSC_0136

statue in the park with berries

Here are a few others of our beautiful models, Aglae and Renee. All I did to this photo was use one of Debbie's presets.

20090131-DSC_0180

I changed this to black and white and added a vignette. I added a Gaussian blur in photoshop to finish it off.

20090131-DSC_0215 edited


8 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

OMG -I LOVE the last one - her eyes are fantastic!

I am so glad that you had a good time - You are too cute for words! You are exactly what I thought you would be like - I am so glad that you came!

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love how that last one of Aglae turned out!! I still have not played with the laying down shots.....I feel like I will be posting these images for weeks...there are so many!!

All such beautiful photos Jen......I love that statue!!

Hope all is well with you and your family....the weekend is catching up with me....I am dog tired today.

Lisa

Jodee said...

Great pictures!

Kam said...

Look at you! WooHoo! I emailed Debbie last night and she said that she will know in a few days when the next ATL workshop will be! Can't wait...gonna have to use some tax refund moolah for that one!
Love ya~

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!! I love them!!

Launa said...

I LOVE your statue photos Jen! They are great! It was such a beautiful place! I'd really like to go back someday! :D

HowryFamily said...

I am SO impressed! These are great! Sounds like you had a great trip:)

JMCS said...

These photos are incredible Jennifer. Simply amazing. :)

Hugs,
Jonni