Friday, December 18, 2009

3 Months Old {Actually 3 1/2}

So I took these pictures on Hudson’s actually 3 month birthday, but I’m just now getting caught up. He’s growing and changing so fast. Jeff said he’s a totally different baby after not seeing him for the last 2 weeks.

639

He’s officially wearing a size 3 diapers. And unofficially weighs 16-17 pounds. I weighed him on my parents scale. We’ll go back to the doctor in January for his 4 month appointment. He’s growing out of all of his 3-6 month clothes that have feet because he’s so TALL!

He drools all the time! I know there have to be some little teeth in there somewhere! Landree didn’t get teeth until she was 10 months old, but you are so slobbery!

He constantly does "crunches” he is trying to sit up any time when he’s in his carseat, bouncy or swing.

I love carrying him in the sling and he seems to like it too. We’ve done that a lot more this month with all of our outings and shopping and I love carrying him in it. I’ve been letting his feet hang out of it because he is so long he hates being squished up in there if not.

642He is so social and loves to be talked too. He talks and is LOUD. He doesn’t have a chance-he is going to have to be if he wants to get a word in between Jeff, Landree and me.

He is still sleeping great at night getting up one time to eat after about 7-8 hours. I think he might have even gone almost 9 last night.

648

He had his first sleepover and official night away from mom and dad when I took Jeff back to the airport the day after Thanksgiving. I think the first time Landree stayed away from both of us was during the 3 day when she was well over one. He stayed with Grandma and did great! Grandma even let me sneak some ‘alone’ shopping in the next day, and that was great, but we were both ready to see each other when I got back.

Hudson, I can’t believe we are about to celebrate your first Christmas and that you are growing so quickly. Soon we’ll be home and you’ll be in your own room. I love you so much! I can’t believe you’ve already been here for 3 1/2 months time has gone by so quickly. Slow down baby. I need you to be little just a little longer! Mommy thinks you’re the best boy in the whole world!

*No Cowboy’s bear picture this month because there was just too much to pack!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

He is adorable! You have the most beautiful children!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Jennifer....he is so precious....he really has changed so much! What a special Christmas you will have this year.