Saturday, October 2, 2010

Landree’s 4 year old and Hudson’s 1 year old birthday pictures

We met Stacey at the Botanical Gardens and Zoo a few weeks ago for Landree and Hudson’s 4 year old and 1 year old birthday pictures.  I had envisioned pictures of Hudson crawling around in the grass, but every sprinkler in the garden was on!  We had to dodge sprinklers the entire time!  I love the way the pictures turned out none the less-Stacey does such a great job.  After we got some pictures of Hudson we headed over to the zoo side for some pictures I had in mind of Landree on the carousal.  LOVE them! 
Enjoy!

Landree 4 and Hudson's 1 year old birthday pictures from Jennifer Gray on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! I think Hudson still looks exactly like you and Landree looks soooo grown up!

Did I miss the birthday party post? I haven't been blogging very much!