Wednesday, December 8, 2010

North Pole Breakfast

Buddy, our Elf on the Shelf, arrived early at our house in November.  Hudson and Landree has enjoyed looking for him each day when she wakes up, however and unfortunately, I don’t think he really swayed any of her actions during the month.  In case you aren’t familiar with the Elf on the Shelf.  He returns to the North Pole each evening to report to Santa how you did each day and arrives back at your house each morning in a fun new spot.  Landree referred to Buddy as a ‘sneaky little elf’ each morning as she searched for him.  He was found hanging around all sorts of fun spots in our house.  Santa let us know when he visited our house in SC that Buddy would meet us in TX.  And our first morning there he brought a yummy breakfast treat (powdered donuts-covered in snow) with new Christmas plates and cups.  It was all set up at the little table in front of the Christmas tree.  Landree was so excited to see Buddy and about her yummy breakfast.  Hudson really seemed to enjoy it also!  I think he had 3 or 4 donuts. 

DSC01704DSC01705DSC01706DSC01707DSC01708

And in case you think I have it all together and come up with these fabulous ideas on my own-you would be wrong!  I’m pretty sure Jessica is a professional event planner and she always has the cutest ideas and most fabulous parties.  I totally took the North Pole breakfast idea from her!

And because I’m too tired to get up and get my camera card I’ll be adding more pictures of where Buddy hid around the house later :)

No comments: