Monday, March 14, 2011

Soccer Season 2011

Soccer is going to be so much fun!  Saturday was a beautiful (FULL) day!  Landree and Jeff woke up early and headed to Dad’s breakfast at school before heading to the soccer field. We originally thought an all girl team would be so fun, but considering 3 of our 6 girls couldn’t make it through a practice we were starting to doubt ourselves :)

We do have one superstar that is almost 2 years older than everyone else and thank goodness!  She got lots of play time which I’m sure she enjoyed and helped our little team out lots!  We don’t keep score, but if we did I’m pretty sure we lost.  Jeff was running up and down the field holding both Landree and L’s hand at one point.  To our defense, our practice time was rained out and after the game was about over our girls were really getting into the game :)

Soccer 3 from Jennifer Gray on Vimeo.

L started out a little shy, but by the end of the game she was running up and down the field holding Jeff’s hand :)

DSC_0561

Jake and Hudson had fun playing on the side lines. 

DSC_0563 DSC_0565

Our soccer girl in action!

DSC_0570DSC_0582 DSC_0583DSC_0584

After a quick lunch at CiCi’s we headed home for a quick rest time before going back out for our friend Logan’s 4th birthday party.  Mia is in town for the rest of the week.  I am working on getting consignment sale clothes in order and getting this house cleaned up! 

Yesterday was Mia’s birthday.  Happy Birthday Mia! Poor Hudson had a fever yesterday so we stayed home from church and rested-the time change along with Hudson being up off and on was hard on us.  I turned around yesterday and realized that I was making my coffee (with my Keurig) in Hudson’s sippy cup.  So I would say it was a much needed rest. 

Hope you’re having a great week! 

2 comments:

Clare said...

oh!!! we just started tball this weekend, and bradley wasn't such a fan at first, but he turned it around. it looks like you guys had great weather and they all had fun!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Woo Hoo!!! Look at Landree go!!! I loved all of the years I watched my kids play soccer...well...except when it was raining or really really cold:) lol