Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Play day (or doh)


I'm in the midst of getting ready to sell some clothes in our local consignment sale, party planning, and general life :) Popee pointed out it's been over 3 weeks since my last post so here are a few pics of what we've been doing lately. Lots of pj playing (or a diaper for Hudson since that is what he prefers) play doh shaping, with some tv watching thrown in. Landree and Hudson will start preschool next week so we are soaking up the last lazy days of summer. I am so greatful for the extra year I have Landree at home and for 2 September babies.


I started this post on my phone and the spacing is all messed up.  I'm throwing this sweet pic of Hudson in because it's so cute!  It's from a cool day (ha!) a month or so ago when we were enjoying some time outside. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Tricia said...

love the looks on their faces as they are playing. so fun!