Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our Adventure for TODAY

So I think it's pretty obvious aside from play dates, My Gym, and lunch we aren't too adventurous these days. Last night on the evening news (which normally isn't on here these days either) I heard that the Today show would be broadcasting live in front of the state house this morning 'in honor' I guess you'd say of the democratic primary (gag-but the Today show part sounded fun. ) I called Jennifer half joking that if she wanted to go see the Today show with me at 4 am to call me. She called! We didn't go at 4, we got there at more like 6:30, after our breakfast sandwich and cappuccino stop.
We got in front of the state house and to our surprise this is what we found.

We felt a little silly that we were one of the first people there. We were just sure people would be coming out of the woodwork for the Today show...

About an hour later there were about 100 (or more) people so it's a good thing we got there early! We were even on TV a few time. Several people brought babies and it made us wish we would have brought Landree and Cooper. The camera men were loving the babies!

So even though we didn't go mountain climbing (so sad I can't even think of anything that adventurous to list here-I've never been the daring type) we had our own little adventure TODAY.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: