Friday, February 8, 2008

Just call me Tom...

...Boy that is. I've said it before, but Landree can hang with the best of the boys. Cooper got this battery powered 4 wheeler for Christmas. You'd think it's right up his alley, no, he's not one bit interested in it. Landree on the other hand loves it. One day when it was nice and they were playing outside Jennifer sat Landree on it just to see what she would do (not really thinking she would actually 'ride' it). We'll the red button was calling her name! She pushed it and off she went. She rode that thing around that yard all morning.

I actually picked this up for Santa at Target the day after Thanksgiving. They had Dora ones too. Of course I didn't expect that Landree would love it and I can't find one now. They must be seasonal at certain stores. Oh well, at least we get to have fun on Cooper's and his is getting a little use. Here are a few other pictures from that day:





No comments: