Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New background and other fun stuff...

First of all, don't you love my new background and header? Thank you so much to Kim for helping me get it on here. I love her blog and asked her for some help! She is so sweet. Check out her site here. I've loved following the story of their adoption and her family. She is was so nice to help me! I'm no pro, but I will be happy to answer any questions I can. Just let me know :)

So it was fun while it lasted...My Gym is closing down. I can't begin to describe the disappointment I feel. Landree loves it there. They say they hope it will reopen later, but no promises. Considering it was 80 degrees here yesterday (IN FEBRUARY) I was so excited to go there this summer when it's too hot to play outside. And it's been great when it's too cold to play out also. Oh well...this picture was from class this morning. She loves the trampoline. She just walks around and around on it.


We went to the park last night and played after Jeff got off work. It was such a nice day here. Landree and Cooper played outside most of the morning too. Here are a few action shots discovering the windchimes and of course any type of ball...





There is a ball in this flower. See it?

I can't wait for spring. I know it's a long way off. It is susposed to be in the 50's here on Friday, but the last few days have been a nice preview of what's to come!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, I LOVE your new background and header. You must show me how to do that ...

3 Peanuts said...

Jennifer,
I was wondering if you got it figured out!!! Yeah! It looks great! Feel free to give me a shout if you ever change it and get stuck again! It looks really GREAT. Sorry about my gym. We go to Little Gym and I would be devastated if it closed too.

Kim