Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Piggy Tails

First of all, let me say this post is for Popee (my dad). He said it's been really easy to keep up with Landree lately because I don't post nearly often enough. Have you seen that commercial where the (grand)parents call their children and say that they haven't gotten picture updates in like an hour or two of their grandchildren-and then they tell their children that they are going to move closer if they don't get an update and the children tell them new pictures are on the way (as if they don't want their parents closer...does that make sense?) I wish that were the case here-I'd never post if they would move closer, but since our parents aren't going to move here we just get the friendly reminder we haven't updated the blog in two days.

We have had so many comments about how long Landree's hair is getting. It's actually really long, but since it's curly it shrinks up. This morning I decided to try and put her hair in pigtails. It looked so cute...now by no means are they neat or straight. She didn't want to sit still for me to put them up, but we'll keep practicing. Aren't they cute?

Oh, and notice my new signature at the bottom of this post? I learned how to do that from the Tip Junkie. I love her site...lots of great tips.



6 comments:

Tricia said...

She looks so cute. Hopefully she will let you do this more often. Now I have to teach Caleb that Landree wears piggy tails. (he now says that Landree wears a bow. :)

I was wondering when you were going to post something new, also. :)

Shari said...

Very cute! I was excited when my daughter's hair was just long enough to braid! Girls are so much fun!

Jodee said...

I found you from Kim @ 3 Peanuts. Cute pig tails! Landree has GREAT hair!

OHmommy said...

Awe. Don't EVER cut those curls. Promise?

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love her piggies! I haven't been able to check on all my friends since Elisabeth is home from college and my computer is in her room!

She is just darling!!!

Jenn said...

och....too precious!! Love, LOVE those little piggies! My daughter had those same curls (and still does if she puts her hair up). Sweet, SWEET!!