Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What the world might me like if there were no mommy's...

I have to give Jeff credit...I am actually the one that let Landree have two popsicles at a time. I found this great popsicle mold at Target for $1 and I've been making our 'popsicles' with organic yogurt. I don't mind if Landree eats more than one because it's just yogurt :) I thought these pictures were so cute!


Now, here's Landree with her pants on her head...this is what the world might be like with no mommy's...kids running around naked with pants on their head (and yes that is a snowman Jeff is holding; she got it from Grandma at Christmas and she still carries it around everywhere.) To go along with this picture: Landree has shown more interest in the potty (who would have every thought I would write about this for the world to see) and she has used the potty several times. I am so excited! Of course I don't expect that my 20 month old will be potty trained anytime soon, but it's exciting none the less!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Yeah for Landree using the potty! What a big girl. She will just have to teach Caleb and Jack Jack how to use it. :)

Did you use YoBaby yogurt? What a great idea. We will have to get the popsicle mold too. Oh so sad, another reason to have to go to Target. :)

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

What a neat treat :D
I can't believe how long her hair is getting - growing up so fast! Love the bloggie make over - so ready for summer!!!
Ladybug hugs,
;D

Anonymous said...

What a great idea using yogurt. We've used juice in ours but never yogurt. I'll have to try that. I love the bathroom pic. Oh, how cute! She looks so joyful!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thanks for given me a reason to smile today. She is so cute.