Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Will design blog for donation...

I feel like I need to be holding up a cardboard sign with that title. I've had so many of you give so generously-I've already raised $700 toward my $2,200 goal.

Just in case your missed it...I'll be participating in a 3 day, 60 mile walk for Breast Cancer in Dallas this November, and I am doing blog makeovers for donations toward my 3 Day account. Get a new look for your blog and a tax deduction-can't beat that! Contact me at jennifergray02(at)yahoo(dot)com to get started. You can check out a few of the blogs I've made over under the 'blogs I've designed' button on the right of the page.


I just did this for a friend I used to work with in TX. I love the way it turned out. She has boys and it's the first 'not girly' blog I've done. Notice the army men and antique cars. So cute! This is all from a great element pack called My Favorite Things at Weeds and Wildfowers. The papers are from Polka Dot Potato and Fresh Brewed.


2 comments:

Trina said...

Not sure how you stumbled on my blog, but I am so glad you did!

I was reading a little about your party planning and couldn't help but chuckle, I am the same way. Maybe not to the degree of hunting down the perfect FABRIC table cloth, but I obssess over things like that, that most people won;t notice LOL.

I would like to know more about your blog designs, cost, etc... email me at xanray at hotmail dot com.

Shawn and Kimberly AKA Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks so much for helping me "Mrs. Uncreative" with my blog. I love it.