Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun at the park...

Monday morning we had a few errands to run and I told Landree we could go to the park to play. She is always such a good sport to do what ever I need to do. She's a great shopper and errand runner (funny story about that in a min.) so I try to treat her to lots of trips to the park and the puppy store. Denise, Tricia, Jack and Caleb were able to meet us and the kids had such a great time. It was beautiful! I was able to catch some really cute pictures. I love the ones of all the kids together as we were leaving. After the park we had lunch at "Welcome to Moe's" as all the kids call it.



About errands...I will tell Landree we have a few errands to run and she kept saying something and I figured out she was saying Aiden and Lilly, our friends from down the street, their dad is named Aaron. She was thinking we were going to get to see them.

Here's a little slide show of the pictures I took at the park. The song is Glorious by David Crowder Band.





2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love it! My favorites are probably the ones that the end with all our kids. How cute it that! I would love to have copies of those.

Thanks again for the fun time. :)

ji said...

Too cute!! Love the pigtails!! I wish it was warm enough here to go to the park but unfortunately it only topped 50 today! Ughhh-the fun of NY... :)