Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photoshop fun

I've been playing around with a few pictures in photoshop. What do you think? I don't think I like the second one. I think it's too black and white with the color. But, I love the one of the babies!


This is my 200th post! I've been blogging a little less than a year now, and I love it-I've met so many wonderful people through our blog and I'm so thankful for that.
Tomorrow is Jeff's birthday-we've had a fun weekend so far. I think I'm on target to gain about 10 pounds this weekend. Yesterday we got a box in the mail from the popcorn factory-yum! (thanks Angie) and we've eaten about 6 pounds of popcorn so far-maybe that's an exaggeration, but it's a really big box. I'll post pictures later. We went to dinner last night at Outback. Landree went and played at Jack's while Jeff and I did a little shopping. It was a fun night. Jeff has a sinus infection so he hasn't been feeling very good today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I agree with you. The first one is awesome!!!

Well I could always help you with eating some popcorn, so if you don't want to really gain 10 lbs., just let me know. :)

Stephanie said...

I love what you did with the pictures. I love the first one!!!

I want to work with photoshop but haven't gotten it yet...I asked my hubby to get it for me for Christmas...I can't wait to play with toys to :)

ji said...

Love the pictures...you must be a genius b/c I can not figure out photoshop for the life of me! Maybe someday... :)

3 Peanuts said...

So cute...teach me?

Kim