Monday, September 1, 2008

Hollywood...

Check her out...isn't she cute? She has a style of her own, and opinion about mine too...on the way to church yesterday I hadn't put my jewelry on yet. I had a few necklaces in the car (I have a tendency of taking them off as soon as I get into the car-so I had a few to choose from.) I put on a turquoise necklace and asked Landree if she liked it. She loves necklaces! Well, she said "No like Mommy, no like. Pink necklace!" She has pretty good taste...so I wore the pink one.

And look at this close up of those upside down sunglasses...and that hair! This was after our nap one afternoon this week.



4 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

LOL - You had better scrap that! TOO CUTE!

Tricia said...

I love the expression on her face. So cute. She looks perfectly happy to have her hair all around her and her glasses upside down. :)

Oh the joys of being a toddler.

Catherine said...

OMG! I just love her! She is too cute!!!

The Barner Bunch said...

Love the glasses! How funny!!! She's a sassy mama!