Monday, September 8, 2008

Just a quick update!

Our cleaning lady has been here on Friday and today getting everything ready for a visit from our Mia tomorrow. (I'm the cleaning lady-keep dreaming right?) It's been wonderful having a break to get everything caught up with Landree in preschool. I feel like I am getting our house back the way I love it-clean! My friend, Kelly, used to say my house looked like a museum. It definitely hasn't been that way in a very long time, but we're on our way back.

We had a fabulous weekend. Saturday was Jackson's birthday pool party. Denise asked me to take pictures. I got my batteries charged and realized that I didn't have my camera card with me, ugh! I used Traci's camera until the battery ran out and then Denise's camera until their wasn't any room left on the card so I don't have any pictures to post right now.

I've got to get back to work. We can't wait to see Mia tomorrow night. We're getting our hair done on Thursday and Landree's party is Saturday. It will be a busy week!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Yeah! Mia is coming. Hey, do you think your cleaning lady could be rented out?! :)

I think your house always looks great, even if everything is not like a museum. That just makes it looked lived in and comfortable. :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

You are such a creative soul....I can't hardly wait to see pictures of Landree's party!

Yes, I need to hire out your cleaning lady too! LOL

Last year when the girls went to weekday school two days a week I loved it solely because I could clean one day and do laundry the other day! It was awesome!

Shannon said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway!

Your blog header is sooo cute!