Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall fun with friends!

We've had the best weekend! Landree and I are both a little sick, but we haven't let that put a cramp in our style. This morning Jeff kept Landree, and I went to a baby shower we threw for Jennifer Brewer. It was so nice! I'll post more about that later.

This afternoon we had a fall party with all of our friends (minus Jack, Lee and Denise-they are out of town. We missed you guys!) We started out the evening by taking pictures of all the babies with our faux pumpkin patch we created in the Brewer's front yard. I took about 700 pictures tonight so I'm just posting one of my favorites of each of the babies, but I'll post more soon.

We had a fire and roasted weenie's and made smores and just hung out. It was so much fun!















5 comments:

HowryFamily said...

so fun!!! Nothing better than spending fall evenings with family and friends!
Also, we were in Bass Pro today and I saw the little shoes you had blogged about last week (the black ones with fur)...and they are even cuter in real life!

Tricia said...

We sure did have some fun. Caleb absolutely loved it. He was even talking about the Halloween party right before his nap today.

They are so fun!

Stacey said...

Looks like y'all had fun! I love smores!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh what a great time and smores too!!!! They are all darling!

I hope you guys are feeling better.

JMCS said...

Jen,

What a great time it looks like you guys had. Landree is so adorable and I love her Halloween shirt. Sofia has one just like it. Gotta love Tarjay. Talk to you soon. :)

Hugs,
Jonni