Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Shower in South Carolina

The girls in my small group {and best friends here} threw a baby shower for us a few weeks ago. We are all set! I got so many cute boy things, and it was so fun to have a girl morning together complete with my favorite shower foods! I love shower food, don't you? Yum!

DSC_0292

We were showered with so many things we still needed! Bibs, blankets and burp clothes, oh my! And a few other goodies too!

DSC_0311

DSC_0310

DSC_0317

DSC_0322

DSC_0336

DSC_0297

DSC_0296

DSC_0293

DSC_0291

After the shower I immediately came home and washed all of Hudson's new little clothes, bibs, and blankets. Thank you girls so much! I love y'all!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Showers are soooo much fun! Enjoy your new blue things!

3 Peanuts said...

You look absolutely darling at both of these showers. I am so glad you are blessed with such wonderful friends. Thank you for the e-mail the other day. I will look into finding someone locally:)

Hugs.
Kim

jenbusymom said...

Hi Jen,

You're just glowing and look amazing! I can't believe it's already almost time to meet Hudson! Where did the summer go?!

Jen