Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Princess Preview

In an effort to get as much as I can done before baby Hudson's arrival, and our never leaving the house again, (I know this isn't true, but I'm also realistic that it will be much harder to venture out with 2 little ones) Landree and I went on Monday to pick out her Halloween costume. I was sure she would want to be a princess and of course she loved everyone of them. We tried all of them on, and she settled on Princess Ariel. Here's a little sneak peak:

DSC_1916

We might have to get a new costume before Halloween if she wears this one out. I've never seen such joy on a girls face for $20. I am hoping there will be a few other costumes on sale a little closer to Halloween that I can pick up for Christmas (or before).

DSC_1919

It even came with these fancy shoe covers:

DSC_1917

9 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So cute! Her piggy tails are just adorable!

Jodee said...

Landree's Halloween costume is just adorable! Kamree's lady bug costume just arrived in the mail from E-Bay last week. I can't wait to try it on her!

Enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy! He will be here before you know it!

Kristin said...

What a pretty princess!! :)

Brooke said...

She's precious! I've been thinking about getting Hunter's now too before they all get picked over!

Gigi said...

Awwww...how cute!

jenbusymom said...

Very very cute!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh...I love it. kate is a HUGE Ariel fan too. Where did you find this? Target? SO SO CUTE!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She has always looked like a princess!

And oh my....I LOVE all of the shower food below! What a great time!

Julie said...

Way to be on top of things, and girl let me tell you, Amelie is six weeks old and I STILL haven't dared to venture out with just the two of them! Maybe you'll have a nice easygoing baby boy so the task won't be so daunting. ;)