Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures-Take 200

So any of you that have a 3 year old know that it’s nearly impossible to get a good picture these days. Seriously. It’s. Hard. Work. We missed our Santa pictures that I could use on Christmas cards in October when we had the flu. We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago, and I while we got some really good pictures of Hudson {who doesn’t move at this point,} I wasn’t crazy about any of our family pictures. I was hoping to get some pictures of Landree when we were at the mall visiting Santa. Here are the two that made our card (I wish the lights on the tree in her picture looked like they do in Hudson’s pic-that’s called bokeh for all you non photography peeps. I read that somewhere):

Spoiler alert:

I haven’t sent out my cards yet, but here is a peek at the final product. I’m just hoping to send them out before the 25th. Where has the time gone? I designed these cards using all the ideas I got from the Christmas Card Carousal. There were some fabulous cards! Merry Christmas!

christmas cards 09

10 comments:

carolinagirl said...

I can completely relate!!!

I love your card; I think it is fabulous! The children are so cute!

Courtney said...

Your card looks great. I love the background!

Clare said...

love the card, very cute!

HowryFamily said...

LOVE the card!!!!!! Okay so late Friday night I was sitting there feeling relieved that I had made it through the week without forgetting anything. That is until I remembered I was going to call you to get together! *sigh* Soo anyways...sorry I never called. When are y'all heading back? I think we'll be back into town on the 3rd? Have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your family!

H J and E said...

So adorable! I'm sure you created this didn't you? So cute! Yes, I totally copied you and looked into Live Writer after I saw how cute you had posted the latest pictures. I love the layout options they have!

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I LOVE THE CARD.....it is perfect!!

Merry Christmas to you all:)

xo,

Lisa

Brooke said...

Great pictures and card! Now...I'm ready to see your new blog makeover! :o)

Jodee said...

That turned out soooo cute!

Hope you have a great Christmas!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Awesome card! I love houndstooth and the pics of your cuties are great!

Merry Christmas!!

jenbusymom said...

It's so cute, got it, thank you! Hope you guys had a great holiday and love the new look!