Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanks Flat Stanley

So a few months ago my sister in law called and asked if my nephew could send us a Flat Stanley and we would write a letter to his class about what we did with him.  We lived the furthest away and I’m very creative and would jump all over this. 

DSC_0104

Well, Stanley and our letter were due back in December and I lost packed him, but I knew he’d turn up sooner or later.  And here he is…he’s been helping us unpack. 

J, I am sorry and I hope you don’t fail 2nd grade because your Aunt Jenny is a slacker.  Gigi, please give his teacher our blog address…and my apologies. 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, I did send him to you because I knew you were the most creative!! Glad Flat has had a nice long rest :)

Jennifer said...

Just got an email from Rowdy's teacher. She is putting your blog post on her smartboard in the classroom for the class to see! Pretty cool!

Jodee said...

What a hoot! We love Flat Stanley here!

Clare said...

i used to do flat stanley with my kids, very fun!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

LOL...you are not a slacker at all! We have had two Flat Stanley's come and visit us...they are a big responsibility! Good job Aunt Jenny!