Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland…

Friday afternoon around 4 pm I was out and it started snowing lightly.  By the time I ran my errands, picked up a pizza and headed home it was really coming down.  Jeff woke Landree up from a nap and started getting her ready to head out to play a little.  Never mind the ear infection she has had or the colds that we’ve been fighting off.  It NEVER SNOWS HERE!  And she was loving every minute of it.  It’s funny, we saw and met move of our neighbors out this weekend in the snow than we have in the month and a half that we’ve lived here and it being nice weather.  Jeff and Landree helped a neighbor build a snowman and threw snowballs at each other.  The power was out a few hours that evening and I worried we would be cold so Jeff went in to sleep with Landree and I brought Hudson in the bed to sleep with me.  Praise the Lord it was only out a few hours and it didn’t get too cold in the house. 

DSC_0147

DSC_0139 DSC_0141

 

DSC_0145

3 comments:

Clare said...

looks like our house!

Jamie said...

Great pics! I love that cute zebra jacket and the cute gloves and hat! We loved our snow! Looks like she did too!

jenbusymom said...

So pretty and love the new house!