Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cake pictures

We are having Landree and Hudson’s 1 and 4 year old pictures taken later this month at the zoo and botanical gardens, but I knew I wanted ‘cake pictures’ for Hudson’s 1st birthday.  I took these in our kitchen Saturday morning.  It was a cloudy day (of course it’s never cloudy and it was when I’m decide to take pictures!) so there is a shadow on his right side, but with a little editing I love them!  Here are a few of my favorites:
cake 7_
hudson 11 brighter-biggerhudson 12 sepia_-3  cake 5 black and white 
cake 10
more cake cake 12 cake and foot hand and foot in caek
And of course, sister had to get in on the action too.  She asked about 100 times if she was going to go next and if she could eat cake. 
landree and hudsonlandree  landree 3

13 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are good girl!!! :) He's such a little doll :)

Megan said...

Oh my gosh Jen. These are really GREAT!!! I didn't know you did these!!

That white paper just looks awesome!! So clean and crisp!

LESS.THAN.A.WEEK...Time flies!

Jodee said...

Oh my word! These are soooo cute! I never did cake pictures but I wish I would have!

Clare said...

wow!! these are gorgeous!! great job jennifer;)

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE the cake photos! LOVE his lil rolls. He is darling!!!!

Courtney said...

So cute. I love the one where it looks like he is sticking his foot in the cake.

Marla said...

These pictures look great! I think my favorite is the one where he has the one finger in his mouth, looking to the side. So sweet!

Timothy and Holly said...

Wow Jennifer! You did a beautiful job, and it totally helps that your kids are so cute.

Jennifer said...

Oh my word! I LOVE them! Precious

Ashley said...

I love these pictures! What type of background did you use? It looks like it is in your house? Very cool! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! These are adorable! You are quite the photographer!! :)

Jamie said...

Oh my word!!! Those pictures are just beautiful!!! Great job!! I can't believe he's already turning 1!!! Man, time flies!

The Byrd's Nest said...

He is just so precious...I don't know which I want to "eat up" more...the cake or Hudson!!!!

They are both adorable.....Happy Birthday to your prince and your princess:)