Thursday, August 26, 2010

Party Planning!

We are in the middle of party planning for Hudson and Landree’s 1st and 4th birthdays.  We are having their parties 1 week apart.  And I might be crazy!  I’m no Jodee Leader over here, and I should have started earlier!  I can only think about one party at a time so here’s a sneak peek of what Hudson’s got in store:

for blog

DSC_1310 DSC_1309

And I ordered this cute shirt from etsy with red, white and blue stars and his name in Navy to go with red, white and blue plaid shorts that we have.  I am so last minute and the lady was so sweet to work with me and she’s going to have it to me by next week!  YEA! 

birthday shirt 

Girl party planning next!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Holy cow, girlfriend! Everything is soooo cute! I love the colors too! I wish I could whip up an adorable party that quick! It literally takes me an entire year because I don't have a creative bone in my body!

Happy planning! I can't wait to see party pictures!

Clare said...

wow!! i can't believe he is turning one, i love all of the party ideas. can't wait to see it completed!!