Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fun with friends and catching up!

We’ve been having so much fun with friends and family since we’ve been in TX.  I’ve, more specifically, been working like a step child helping Megan get some decorating done and the kids have been eating up their time together playing.  Megan has had to play photographer for me since my camera is in the shop, and she caught some of the cutest pictures of Hudson.  He was hamming it up for her!  Landree and Mia helped us decorate too, but they had already gone home to cook dinner and Hudson and I stayed behind to work play just a little longer.
 
DSC_0259
DSC_0260
DSC_0261DSC_0262 DSC_0263

While Megan and I obsessed (who are we kidding I am the only one obsessing) worked on the picture wall the boys entertained themselves reading, snacking, and sharing snacks with the puppies (actually Hudson didn’t want to share check out his face, but Hayden is used to sharing with these guys.)

DSC_0264 DSC_0265DSC_0266 DSC_0267DSC_0268 DSC_0269

And the later it got the funnier everything was.  The boys were helping us so much!  Hayden was moving all the clean clothes to the dirty basket.  Hudson was pulling out all the water bottles.  They eventually lined them all up on the window seal.  They both tried to climb the ladder on several occasions, and I took it as a sign Hudson was tired when he started trying to put Hayden’s pajamas on himself. 

DSC_0271 DSC_0270DSC_0274

I wish I had pictures of everything in Megan’s house-it’s so beautiful!  She is going to do a full home tour when everything is finished, but here is a peak at her plate wall we put up.  And you can hop over to her blog to see the picture wall!  I love it!

DSC_0276

And it’s definitely not all work and no play around here.  Megan, Shauna and I (my life long BFF's) had the funnest girl weekend where we shopped until we dropped, ate yummy food, slept in until 9:45, went to breakfast in our pj's, and did I mention shop?  It was such a special treat.  I am so blessed with so many wonderful friends, but these girls are the best!  I hope you all have a special friend like them.  I love them!

And speaking of shopping (do you see a theme?) the kids and I shopped until we dropped with Grandma and Aunt Maggie on Tuesday at Firewheel.  Landree got a cute new little do at Sweet and Sassy, which is ironic because sassy is the perfect word to describe Landree's attitude while getting her hair cut.  She has a shorter bob and it's so cute on her!  We had a little Christmas party at Megan’s on Wednesday-post about that coming up soon!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Glad you posted on what you have been up to. Know you guys are having so much fun. Miss you guys here, but we will see you soon. :)