Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hudson Walking

Poppee this is for you!  I haven’t gotten much video of Hudson walking because when he notices that I’m video-ing him he is more interested in that, case in point, the quick video below.  He was so funny throwing Landree’s cat and then going to pick it up.  That is his favorite game these days throwing something and then going to get it.  He’s even better than a puppy because he even throws the object himself :) 

He is also loving on Landree’s stuffed animals more these days it’s so cute!  And he picked up one of her baby bottles and feed a puppy last night it was so sweet!  I am amazed at how smart he is. 

We love you family!  And can’t wait to see you soon!

Also, my two BFFs {Shauna and Megan (and Hayden)} are heading my way in the morning!  I am so excited!  We’ve been so busy running errands and having play dates that I haven’t even cleaned the house.  The good thing about BFFs is they don’t care and they will help me clean if it really bothers them (which it won’t!) 

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh he is SOOO precious!!!! I can't believe he is walking!!!