Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Preschool 2011

This is Landree’s last year of preschool and Hudson’s first year and today was the first day.  Landree was so excited that she was up at 7 and already getting dressed.  The kids have been sleeping-in the last few weeks (why they waited until the end of summer is beyond me) so I know she was excited.

We arrived a few minutes early so that we could take first day pictures.  I don’t know why it’s so stressful for me.  I am the only one that wants the ‘perfect’ pictures and I’m also the only one that gets worked up when they aren’t.  We did manage to get a few cute ones.  Here is the brother/sister shot :) Aren’t they cute?  And look Hudson and Landree have the exact color hair and I never realized it before.   

DSC_0979DSC_0980

A few with Mommy they conversation went something like this:

Landree scoot closer to Mommy

DSC_0981

Closer.

DSC_0982

Smile.

DSC_0983

Hudson has his eyes closed

DSC_0984

Landree, a real smile.

DSC_0985

Fine.

DSC_0986

Ok, lets take some with Daddy. 

DSC_0987

And I think these were about when Jeff threatened time out when she got home from school.  CHEESE!

DSC_0988DSC_0989

I guess maybe I do torture them just a tad because we had to have a few pictures of just them too. 

DSC_0975

She was holding some flower pods in her hand here.  Just ready to get this over with!

DSC_0990

DSC_0977

DSC_0976

They both had great days!  Landree loves her teachers already!  I know she is going to have a great year and will be so prepared for school next year.  They are doing so many fun projects and I love her enthusiasm to learn!  Today (the second day of school) she said “Mom, we get to do projects every day!” 

Hudson did awesome too!  WE ADORE his teachers.  They are hands down why I chose the preschool and have stayed there!  I couldn’t wait for Hudson to have his turn in their room.  He did not cry when we left or when we picked up so I’m assuming it was a success in between.  Miss Renee always writes a sweet not about how their day went.  She said he was reminded to share :) and was a great listener.  Had a great first day! 

z

2 comments:

Marla said...

Glad they had a good first day.

I'm the same about taking pictures. I'm trying so so hard to get better about it, too. Not worth the fuss. But I have it in my head how I want it to turn out! Haha!

Megan said...

Love the pictures and the commentary! Ha! Glad they had a great first week! :-)