Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Clean babies and our first ‘real’ pet

First up I have a few pictures of my cuties practicing good hygiene.  I used to always buy Landree the electric toothbrushes, but then she got to where she didn’t want to use it turned on so I went back to the plain jane ones.  Hudson has to been pinned down to get his teeth brushed so I got him a new electric toothbrush and guess who else wanted one.  I have ‘caught’ her brushing her teeth no less than 3-4 times a day.  Sounds good to me!  And guess what Hudson wants to be just like Landree, thankyouverymuch!

DSC_0234 DSC_0235DSC_0236  DSC_0237

They like to stick their toothbrushes under the water about 100 times.  Our bill is going to be a fortune, but hopefully it will have on future dental visits :-)

DSC_0238

And now for the sweetest saddest story you’ve ever heard…tonight I ran to the grocery store and I checked the mail on the way in and saw we had a little box.  We have been expecting larva {Landree got a butterfly growing kit for her birthday.}  I am so glad I checked the mail because it’s turned a little bit chilly here today.  I was a little worried when we opened them because they didn’t seem to be moving a lot, but with further inspection they are alive!  And now for the sweetest saddest thing-Landree was so cute talking about them, and how she would take them to show and tell, and how they were communicating (she really said those words) and then she said I am so excited to have my very own pet!  Bless her heart!  This girl would love a dog.  She loves them!  Especially little ones, but Jeff and I are not pet people.  Y’all I’m about to be a ‘pet people’ for this girl.  I guess we’ll see how it goes with the larva.  I’ll keep you posted.

DSC_0239 DSC_0240 DSC_0241

No comments: