Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Erin Condren Discount

I don’t have much time here so I’m completely copying Ashley’s post.  I love Ashley, and her heart, and great style, and I’ve met her in real life :) and I love the awesome deal she found today.  I’ve wanted an Erin Condren planner since I saw the one that Brittany Poe (whom I have never met in real life, but whose blog I stalk, ahem follow) got last year for Christmas.  Here you go…

 

I'm sure most of you have heard about Erin Condren and her fabulous planners!
And if not... from what I hear they are incredible!

Click on her name above to look at what she has to offer.
What is not so incredible is the $50 price.

That's like half of my weekly grocery budget. {ditto Ashley}
Not happening over here.
So anyways...
Here is how to get one for REALLY CHEAP!!!
Like... I just purchased a $50 Erin Condren gift voucher for $17.50.

Here's what you do...
Click on the following link.
Plum District

It will take you to the Plum District website.
Simply for signing up you get a $5 gift card.
Then at the checkout enter the word
FABULOUS
For an additional 15% off!
Seriously!
$17.50!

The deal on Plum District is good only through tomorrow...

so hurry to buy your voucher while you can!

The voucher doesn't have to be used right away....
I think mine said it was good through the end of January.

Erin Condren offers other things besides planners as well.
Address Labels, Note cards, stationary, iphone covers...etc.

This deal would also be a great way to save on some customized Christmas presents!
Just a thought :)
Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

Thanks so much Ashley!  I am so excited!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Um, yes! Don't mind if I do! I hope you get some sort of credit if I click through your link to order! ;)

Marla said...

Ok- so I just got my voucher. I think it gave credit to you so hopefully you will get yours free! ;)

Mary said...

For those of you who missed the Plum District deal, there's another voucher available for this deal. It's $25 for $50 voucher. You can use it on anything from the website except for iPhone cases.

http://uscoop.com/invitations/ref/za483klpb6

Happy shopping!