Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Meeting Bloggy Friends!

Today Landree, Momma and I headed to Rockwall to meet Kim, Lottie, and Emma Jane in the flesh! We had such a fun time playing with them. Emma Jane was so sweet. She crawled right up into my lap and played there most of the time! Landree had a fun time and kept saying, "I love Lotta (Lottie)" after we left. Lottie wasn't up to playing and actually helped her Daddy outside most of the time. She did join us for a few minutes, but didn't really want her picture made. Emma Jane on the other hand posed for me :) The Byrd's are getting ready to do international missions so I'm so glad we were able to meet while they are still here (and only 45 minutes from my parents house!) Pray for them as they continue to transition and for the girls-Emma Jane doesn't really understand everything that is going on, but Lottie is having a hard time with this transition.

It was so fun meeting you girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Kam said...

How fun to meet bloggy friends! I've never gotten to meet any of ours! Wow, what a treat! Great pics!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Maybe if we can meet again, Lottie will be in better spirits. I absolutely LOVED meeting you , Landree and your Mom! I am praying you guys enjoy the rest of your trip and travel home safely. Landree is just as adorable in person!