Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love is in the air

We made our valentine’s this afternoon for Landree and Hudson’s preschool parties on Tuesday.  They were so easy and turned out so cute I had to share (just in case you don’t have anything planned yet!)  Of course I found these ideas on Pinterest.  I have no original ideas any more, do you?

For Landree’s class I made a heart with You’re just ‘write’ Valentine and her name.  I had them printed at Office Dep@t.  I love the way it looks when they print something for me.  I made two little slits, one on each side with a pair of scissors and then slid a pencil in.  Easy Peasy, and very inexpensive!  I got my pencils at the Dollar Tr*ee 12 for a $1. 
DSC_0720
I made a copy of the hearts with no name if you’re interested I can send them to you.  Just leave a comment with your email. 

For Hudson’s class I bought cars at the Dollar store (3/$1), the clear baggies from Walmart, and added this topper.  I did add Hudson’s name in PSE, but I just wrote in the names of his friends.  I added a sucker, stapled, and done! 
DSC_0716

Like I said, too easy not to share! 

5 comments:

Megan said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Love them!

Marla said...

Those are too cute!

And we also recently got a trampoline, too...and we love it. And I agree about roasting in the summer heat. It'll definitely have to be one of those things we only do first thing in the morning. :)

Jamie said...

Those are SO cute!! I think I'm stealing your "wheelie" idea. {Is that ok?} :) It will be awesome for Riverson and Langston's friends. Adorable!

Jodee said...

You did a great job! So cute!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I didn't know what this Pinterest was and then I clicked on someone's on facebook. Oh dear....I bet 30 minutes or so flew by without me realizing!!!!!