Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby Shower sans pictures...

I feel lost...my camera is at my friend Jennifer's house so this will be a post sans pictures, and I have so many to post! So sad...I'll post them later. Saturday we had a baby shower for our friend Traci. It went so well. The food was fabulous! The company was great and Traci got so many wonderful things for baby Hampton (whose name I'm in love with!). We had a monogram theme. She got bibs, blankets, a bag, burp cloths, and even a lampshade monogrammed-so fun!

I designed the invites using the wild animals kit from Shabby Miss Jen. Here's a peak:

We played the funniest game ever (also grossest!) I was doubtful, but Traci and another hostess Katherine had played it before and it was so funny! They melted 6 different kinds of candy bars in diapers and you had to guess what they were. It was so funny seeing Traci's 75 year old Nana sniffing a baby diaper. Not exactly the most proper game, but funny! I was a doubter, but this was the hardest I've laughed in a long time! I'll be sure to post some of those too.

Traci is so thoughtful! She got us the cutest monogrammed key chains similar to these. I love it! Thanks Traci!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Thank you for hosting such a wonderful shower. I had the best time and really enjoyed it. I am glad you enjoyed the dirty diaper game. I think it is hilarious!!! You all were so sweet to have a shower for me and I truly appreciate it!